[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress 3.4 Guide published
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress 3.4 Guide published
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 07:26:27 +1000
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 29/05/2012, at 1:04, Tom Davies <email@example.com> wrote:
> I like the work that has already gone into the Impress Guide already. I think i would prefer to see results for the Calc Guide rather than polishing off the Impress Guide at this point.
Well, the Impress 3.4 Guide is now complete, so you're a bit behind the times. ;-)
I'll be getting back to the Calc Guide today, going through what JohnS has done. I think he and I will get through the rest of it fairly quickly.
Draw Guide is just as important as Calc IMO, perhaps more so because of some important changes in the program, so having PeterS work on that is very good.
I would like to see others working on updating the Getting Started book to v3.5.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Impress 3.4 Guide published||PeeWee <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress 3.4 Guide published||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Extensions
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Impress 3.4 Guide published
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress 3.4 Guide published
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Impress 3.4 Guide published