[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Blog with Tutorial collection
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Blog with Tutorial collection
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:11:52 +1000
- To: email@example.com
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 3:59 AM, Florian Reisinger
> Hi there!
> My name is Florian Reisinger and I just subscribed to the documentation ML.
> I am not new to the project, but normally I am writing @ the German discuss
> and the Marketing / QA ML only...
> A few days ago I had an idea: On the Marketing ML they talked about ( as far
> as I can remember it) how screencasts can be produced properly.
> I started thinking, how this tutorials can be made public:
> I imagined a blog, where the creators can write a post about their tutorials
> or make a blog post with their tutorial...
> a) It is good to make tutorials public ( I am thinking of an integration at
> TDF planet
> b) Everyone would be a winner
> c) Because everyone does the blog post on his own, it is not too much work
> for a single person.
> All in all I would volunteer and do all the background work!
> If something is not described properly, please answer...
> I _need_ your Feedback!
> PS: IMHO http://libotutorials.wordpress.com
> <http://libotutorials.wordpress.com/> would be a great place ( I "saved"
> this URL)
What a good idea! Thanks for starting this. We can link to it from
libodocs and other project blogs as well as adding it to the planet.
Please add me to the list of authorised people. My Wordpress user name
is jeanweber. I would like to be an admin, if that is okay with you.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Blog with Tutorial collection||Florian Reisinger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Blog with Tutorial collection
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Blog with Tutorial collection
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Blog with Tutorial collection | Sum up 1
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping JohnS: Exporting to XHTML + "Bookmarks" in PDFs from Calc