[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Does LibreOffice has official User Guide in Chinese?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Does LibreOffice has official User Guide in Chinese?
- From: Sunny <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 18:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I use LibreOffice recently, both in Windows and Linux. But I found
that there was no Official User Guide in Chinese. I search it on
Google, and still didn't find yet. (Maybe I lost something)
So does there have any LibreOffice User Guide in Chinese? If not, I
may start to translate it, first to Simplified, then to Traditional.
If I finished it. I want to submit it to community. To help other people
who spoke Chinese to learn and use LibreOffice easily.
Could someone give me an official answer?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Does-LibreOffice-has-official-User-Guide-in-Chinese-tp3954162.html
Sent from the Documentation mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Does LibreOffice has official User Guide in Chinese?||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide corrections
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Does LibreOffice has official User Guide in Chinese?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LO Writer Guide: Chapter 14: Working with fields
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Does LibreOffice has official User Guide in Chinese?