[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] LO Writer Guide: Working with templates
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] LO Writer Guide: Working with templates
- From: Hazel Russman <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:54:21 +0100
- To: LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
p. 286. Setting a default template is on p.291, not p.290.
p.289. Template Changer. Not on p.292!
p.292. The Template Management dialog is Fig 296, not Fig 293.
p.293. Template Changer is not on p.290 either!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] QA considerations [was: Re: Calc Guide corrections]
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer comments challenge.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Calc - Help files
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer comments challenge.