[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- From: John Smith <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:24:49 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oops. I meant to include the bug number: 39139
On 20/04/2012 21:18, John Smith wrote:
For anyone who may be interested.
The result of my search for this on Bugzilla reveals it was raised on the 11th July 2011 by Rainer Bielefeld. This was revealed in LibO 3.4.1. and has a status of 'Assigned'.
Unless I have misunderstood the comment that is on the report from the person I assume is the developer , then this behaviour is deliberate.
In order to adjust row height with the Alt+up/down arrow, you are required to change the setting in Tools > Options > LibO Calc - Compatibility, to 'OpenOffice.org legacy'. Not particularly practical.
Thanks again for input.
On 20/04/2012 19:22, John Smith wrote:
Thank you to everyone who took time to try the Alt+up/down arrow for me. It appears to be a bug, so I'll check Bugzilla.
I'll also amend the guide to point this out.
The Help files indicate it should be a working feature.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4||John Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4||John Smith <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Trademarks
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Trademarks
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4