[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- From: Jay Lozier <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:29:29 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 04/20/2012 11:14 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)With spreadsheet with data, atl-left/alt-right resize while alt-up does nothing and alt-down gives a scroll box filled with data from the column. Using Linx Mint 12 & LO 3.5.2
i get the same on Windows too. Alt and left or right alter width but with up or down nothing changes. Win Xp Sp3, LO 3.4.? i think 3.4.5
--- On Fri, 20/4/12, Carlo Strata<email@example.com> wrote:
From: Carlo Strata<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
Date: Friday, 20 April, 2012, 10:03
Il 20/04/2012 01:05, John Smith ha scritto:
I wonder if someone with a non-Windows OS could check something for me?
Could you open a new Calc document, put the focus other than A1 and then press Alt+Up arrow, and then after that, Alt+Down Arrow.
It's supposed to change the row height in the direction of the arrow.
Neither 3.4.6 on my Win XP, nor 3.5.2 on a Win 7 system does this.
Alt plus left/right arrows alters the column width on both machines ok. No problem there.
I'm using OpenSuSE 12.1, kernel 3.1.10-28, x86-64 (64 bit), LibreOffice 3.5.3 RC1 (available since yesterday), rpm, x86-64
I check the Calc Keyboard Shotcut in the Help and I see that your attended behavior is the right one, but in my above system too I see that:
- alt + left key and alt + right key work fine;
- alt + up key and alt + down key still don't work at all (nothing happens) in 3.5.3 RC1 too.
I think it's time to check if there is bug filed already and if it's the case to file a new one
Have a nice day,
ing. Carlo Strata
via Botticelli 1/4
30031 Dolo - VE
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Fw: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problems importing an OO database into LO