[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- From: John Smith <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:22:34 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who took time to try the Alt+up/down arrow for me. It appears to be a bug, so I'll check Bugzilla.
I'll also amend the guide to point this out.
The Help files indicate it should be a working feature.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4||John Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide: Chapter 3: Working with text
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- Previous by thread: Fw: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4