[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:19:40 +0200
- To: email@example.com
John Smith schrieb:
I wonder if someone with a non-Windows OS could check something for me?
Could you open a new Calc document, put the focus other than A1 and then
press Alt+Up arrow, and then after that, Alt+Down Arrow.
It's supposed to change the row height in the direction of the arrow.
I'm not sure about that. This is Calc not Writer. In my keybindings Alt+Down is bound to 'Selection list'. It opens a list containing the entries from the cells above.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4||John Smith <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 3.4