[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Documentation on website www.libreoffice.org
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation on website www.libreoffice.org
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:01:49 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
our website www.libreoffice.org shows some documentation . These are all(?) for Version 3.3.
There is no hint
a) that it is for 3.3 and
b) that we also have some for 3.4 (and in near time some for 3.5).
Should we announce the documentation
- only for 3.3 or
- always for the newest version
- or for both (and if so what will we do when 3.5 is on air)?
Or will it be better to link directly from the page to the wiki ?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation on website www.libreoffice.org||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation on website www.libreoffice.org||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide LO3.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Fw: Permission for 3rd party documentation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Guide Chapter 08
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation on website www.libreoffice.org