[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Web pages and macros
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Web pages and macros
- From: Hazel Russman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:01:27 +0100
- To: LibreOffice <email@example.com>
Web pages: nothing to report.
p.320. "The following details are very complete;". Better "The following explanation is very detailed;"
p.329. ownloading should be Downloading.
p.330. Fig 310 should be Fig 311.
p.331 Fig 305 should be Fig 312.
p.334. Fig 301 should be Fig 315.
I find this chapter a little too detailed and advanced for a Getting Started guide. If I were reviewing it, I would delete one or two paragraphs so as not to frighten the novices. However, it's a bit late for that now.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] User account for Alfresco
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Open Help Conference & Sprints
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started with LO: graphics, etc
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Open Help Conference & Sprints