[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide 3.4 chapters 1 - 5
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide 3.4 chapters 1 - 5
- From: John Smith <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:01:46 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Both graphics replaced. File left in the Feedback folder.
On 10/04/2012 10:40, Jean Weber wrote:
I have put DG3.4 Chapter 1 (Introducing Draw) into the Feedback
folder. It needs two replacement pictures.
I have published Chapters 2 through 5 as edited by John S. They are in
the Published folder,
I will also put them on the wiki.
Hazel, these files are essentially unchanged from v3.3, which I
believe you copyedited, so you don't need to do them this time. More
serious changes are likely for v3.5, when someone gets to it.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide 3.4 chapters 1 - 5||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started with LO: graphics, etc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping PeterS: Impress Guide Ch7 ready to copyedit
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide 3.4 chapters 1 - 5
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping PeterS: Impress Guide Ch7 ready to copyedit