[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] History
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:30:09 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I need your help.
Volker has made a page in German to show the history of LibreOffice . I took this and let Google translate it  because my English won't be that good to give it the right note.
Can the English speaking have a look at this page with right wording and grammar? We can put the content to our website as a subpage of  and in our documentation, dvd etc. if you want to do so.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] History||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Fw: [MariaDB Announce] MariaDB 5.3.6 now available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] History
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Fw: [MariaDB Announce] MariaDB 5.3.6 now available
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] History