[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Newbie question
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Newbie question
- From: David Blymire <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:59:03 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm not clear on where I should go to find items that need to be reviewed.
I've seen references to a drafts folder as well as a review list. I can see the review list on ODFAuthors, but nothing about drafts (after I click on LibreOffice and English). Which one should I use and how do I get there? Also, when a reviewer clicks on something to read it, does that lock it out so that someone else can't work on the same file at the same time?
On a positive note, most of the info I've read so far is very clear. I just read through the Producing LibreOffice User Guides file, and found it very straightforward.
Thanks for your patience.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Newbie question||David Blymire <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Newbie question||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Reminder for reviewers: be sure you have the correct version of the software
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Newbie question
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping JohnS: Writer Guide Chapter 6 latest iteration
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Newbie question