[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] ePUB for Getting Started with Base
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] ePUB for Getting Started with Base
- From: Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:52:46 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Jean's working with ePUB with Calibre led me to do some tinkering
of sorts. I have converted the published version of Getting Started with
Base to the ePUB format. It is presently in the Draft folder for the
Getting Started Guide in ODF.
Step by step: I used Calibre to convert the .odt file to the .epub.
Then I used Sigil to edit the XML of the.epub file. (Calibre recommended
Sigil for this purpose.
I must admit that it takes some time to do the editing, but I have
not gotten this down to specific steps of find and replace in the XML.
Might help if I made a list of the things to do in this regard.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LO Media Player
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Alfresco site update
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer guide chapter 7
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Reminder for reviewers: be sure you have the correct version of the software