[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide Chapter 2: Planning and designing your database
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide Chapter 2: Planning and designing your database
- From: Hazel Russman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:39:05 +0000
- To: email@example.com
I have checked out the later of the two versions of this chapter (Feb 17th) in the drafts folder. But I warn you: I'm a proofreader, not a reviewer!
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:20:55 -0500
Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have just uploaded Part of chapter 2 to the Base draft folder. It
> might need more than a proofreading though.
> This chapter is going to be much more involved than the previous
> two chapters, and the next two chapters even more so. All of these are
> rather detailed. Enjoy.
Hazel Russman <email@example.com>
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] PING Dan: Is any more of your base work ready for proofing?||Hazel Russman <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] PING Dan: Is any more of your base work ready for proofing?||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide Ch4, Formatting Pages
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] bug in base?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] PING Dan: Is any more of your base work ready for proofing?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] bug in base?