Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LO 3.5 release announced

Hello Jean & Tom

I shall start at Chap 6 and onward to version 3.5 then come back to Chap 1 to 5.

I have had a quick check and there seems to little change for Impress, but the devil is in the detail.

Please publish Chap 2 to 5 to the wikki when you have checked them. Chap 1 is already on the wikki.

Regards

Peter