[libreoffice-documentation] LO 3.5 release announced

The release of LO 3.5 has just been announced. We are falling further
behind, team!

I've had only a brief look at v3.5, but I could see a few conspicuous
changes that will need to be written up in the user guides.

When I have a chance, I'll create a page listing the changes that I
find will need to be made to the guides, similar to the page I did for
LO 3.4. Or someone else is welcome to do it. Release notes (useful for
our purposes) are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5

And an interesting infographic of the highlights is here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/116590/lo35-infofinal.pdf

--Jean