[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] I'm back! (well, almost)
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] I'm back! (well, almost)
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 08:25:15 +1300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrived in New Zealand yesterday, flying on to Australia today, home tomorrow. Have been reading the archives and delighted to see you've been getting so much done in my absence. Perhaps I should do this more often!
I'll go through everything, especially John's and Dan's work (since they asked) after I get home. Looking forward to it. I haven't read the whole thread about the changes to the Base chapters, but it sounds good to me.
Apparently Alfresco is still not working?
P.S. Antarctica was even more awesome than I expected. I'll eventually put photos and commentary on my travel website so you can enjoy them if you're interested.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide; Chapter 4 - Formatting pages.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide; Chapter 4 - Formatting pages.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide; Chapter 4 - Formatting pages.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide Chapter 4