[libreoffice-documentation] Introducing Base (cut down version)

I just uploaded it to the Draft folder of Base is someone wants to
take a look at it. This was mostly removing material that will be
discussed in chapters 2,3, 4 and 5.
I'm going to finish working on Hazel's cut down of the Getting
Started Guide chapter. I may even have that uploaded by this evening.

--Dan