[libreoffice-documentation] Request for a user account on the Alfresco platform

Hello LibreOffice documentation team!

I am a senior computer science major that needs to contribute a significant
amount of time to an open source project as part of my software engineering
class. I have chosen to spend this time contributing to LibreOffice.

I would like an account to be created for me, so that I can login to the
Alfresco platform.

I'm looking forward to contributing,

Cody Burke