[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc User Guide chapter 1
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc User Guide chapter 1
- From: Hazel Russman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:38:30 +0000
- To: LibreOffice <email@example.com>
When I downloaded this file, it was 1.2 MB. However many of the pictures failed to load properly into LO. They appeared in the navigator but read errors prevented them from actually displaying in the text.
I saved the document, then reopened it. Now it is only 283 KB and the faulty pictures have disappeared altogether.
I can't reliably judge the text without the illustrations. I don't know if the problem lies with the download from AlFresco or with my LO installation but I simply cannot edit like this. You will just have to continue without me until this problem is cleared up.
Hazel Russman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc User Guide chapter 1||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc User Guide chapter 1||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: My work on the Getting Started Guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc User Guide chapter 1
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Delay in editing other files -- sorry!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc User Guide chapter 1