[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 06:11:43 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
Thanks, Gabriel. I'll deal with the chapter. The screenshots in many
chapters are from a mixture of operating systems, so I don't see this
as a problem, other than aesthetically.
BTW, your message appeared in the moderation queue, which means the
email address from which you sent the message is not subscribed to
this mailing list. (You may have subscribed using a different
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 21:59, GabrielGodoy
> I have uploaded a new Calc Guide Chapter 1 draft for revision.
> But I could not "submit it for review" because I keep getting this error:
> New sections are clearly labeled with comment bubbles.
> All out-dated screenshots were changed. However, the final result is a
> mixture of different themes:
> * XP-silver
> * Windows XP
> * Adwaite + evolve (added in this last revision)
> For the sake of aesthetic consistency, I would have changed them all to
> match the same theme, but in many cases XP-silver (or even Windows XP) looks
> better than Adwaita+evolve because window frames are more clearly defined.
> The section on "Copying or Moving Sheets" may require some "synchronisation"
> with the "Getting Started With Calc" latest draft. I intentionally rewrote
> this section in a how-to structure instead of using the same text in Getting
> Let me know your comments so that further amendments may be made.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision||Gabriel Xandre <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision||GabrielGodoy <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Published chapters of Getting Started and Writer Guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision