[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision
- From: GabrielGodoy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 08:59:19 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation Team <email@example.com>
I have uploaded a new Calc Guide Chapter 1 draft for revision.
But I could not "submit it for review" because I keep getting this error:
New sections are clearly labeled with comment bubbles.
All out-dated screenshots were changed. However, the final result is a mixture of different themes:
* Windows XP
* Adwaite + evolve (added in this last revision)
For the sake of aesthetic consistency, I would have changed them all to match the same theme, but in many cases XP-silver (or even Windows XP) looks better than Adwaita+evolve because window frames are more clearly defined.
The section on "Copying or Moving Sheets" may require some "synchronisation" with the "Getting Started With Calc" latest draft. I intentionally rewrote this section in a how-to structure instead of using the same text in Getting Started.
Let me know your comments so that further amendments may be made.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Published chapters of Getting Started and Writer Guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Our books on Lulu.com
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Where can I get LO icon pix?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] CalcG chapter 1 submitted for revision