[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to submit draft to Alfresco
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to submit draft to Alfresco
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 07:07:32 +1000
- To: email@example.com
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 05:12, Gabo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have Calc Guide Chapter 1 draft ready for revision.
> How should I upload it to Alfresco? As a "new version" of the existing
> document or as a new document?
Please upload it as a new version of the existing document.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] How to submit draft to Alfresco||Gabo <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Published chapters of Getting Started and Writer Guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Published chapters of Getting Started and Writer Guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] How to submit draft to Alfresco
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Where can I get LO icon pix?