[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 06:31:30 +1000
- To: email@example.com
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 23:01, tmauser <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I joined the documentation mailing list today (Monday, 28 Nov 2011) and I am
> new to the world of open source.
> I am an IT project manager with extensive experience across a range of
> hardware platforms and software tools, and I am also a strong supporter of
> open source software.
> I am more than happy to offer my help with the LibreOffice initiative by
> assessing the end-user friendliness of the documentation, as well as
> offering to help with editing the information to ensure that it conforms
> with the style requirements for LibreOffice.
> I will be reviewing the notes on how to contribute to this effort, but I
> also appreciate hearing from the LibreOffice community on how I can
> contribute to the success of this endeavour.
You have probably found this already, but in case you haven't -- here
is a good place to start getting acquainted with our processes and
find out what needs doing.
Reading through some of the recent notes on this list should give you
an idea of where we are and what needs doing on the user guides. At
this point we need most is reviewing the existing v3.3 user guide
chapters against the v3.4 program, as there are differences -- and
then revising the material as needed.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Hello - Interested in Helping||tmauser <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping||tmauser <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello from Tom Mauser - requesting access to ALFRESCO web site
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Hello - Interested in Helping
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Hello - Interested in Helping