[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello from Tom Mauser - requesting access to ALFRESCO web site
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello from Tom Mauser - requesting access to ALFRESCO web site
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 06:26:15 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 23:10, Thomas Mauser <email@example.com> wrote:
> I have just joined the LibreOffice documentation community and I have posted a topic in the LibreOffice Documentation discussion area introducing myself.
> I am also interested in obtaining access (user id and password) to the LibreOffice ALFRESCO web site in order that I can begin to provide help with the on-going LibreOffice documentation efforts.
> Appreciate hearing from you at your earliest conveience.
> Best regards,
> Tom Mauser
Login info has been sent to you privately. Please acknowledge here on
the list if you are successful with loggin in. That will also test
whether you have been successful at subscribing to this list.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Hello from Tom Mauser - requesting access to ALFRESCO web site||Thomas Mauser <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Requesting access to ALFRESCO web site
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Hello from Tom Mauser - requesting access to ALFRESCO web site
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Recommendation for new members