[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping
- From: tmauser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 05:01:37 -0800 (PST)
- To: email@example.com
I joined the documentation mailing list today (Monday, 28 Nov 2011) and I am
new to the world of open source.
I am an IT project manager with extensive experience across a range of
hardware platforms and software tools, and I am also a strong supporter of
open source software.
I am more than happy to offer my help with the LibreOffice initiative by
assessing the end-user friendliness of the documentation, as well as
offering to help with editing the information to ensure that it conforms
with the style requirements for LibreOffice.
I will be reviewing the notes on how to contribute to this effort, but I
also appreciate hearing from the LibreOffice community on how I can
contribute to the success of this endeavour.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Hello-Interested-in-Helping-tp3542126p3542126.html
Sent from the Documentation mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping Dan Lewis: does GS with Base need more review?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello from Tom Mauser - requesting access to ALFRESCO web site
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Our books on Lulu.com
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping