[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping Dan Lewis: does GS with Base need more review?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping Dan Lewis: does GS with Base need more review?
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:06:09 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 21:48, Dan Lewis <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 19:18 +1000, Jean Weber wrote:
>> I know you corrected some errors in the Getting Started with Base
>> chapter, and they are in the file that's on Alfresco. In your opinion,
>> does that file need further review for LO 3.4? Or shall we move it
>> from Drafts into the Proofing folder? Thanks.
> The only changes made were very minor from the original published
> chapter. A copyedit should be the only thing required before publishing
> the chapter.
I've moved it into the Proofing folder.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Ping Dan Lewis: does GS with Base need more review?||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping Dan Lewis: does GS with Base need more review?||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Licensing for NEW documents
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello - Interested in Helping
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping Dan Lewis: does GS with Base need more review?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping Martin: Status of Calc Pivot Tables (formerly DataPilot) chapter?