[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Where to start
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Where to start
- From: PeeWee <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 01:37:43 -0800 (PST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being the new boy in the neighbourhood, could someone please tell which user
guide I can get me teeth into. I am not worried about which part of
LibreOffice it is because I used to writing software user guides as the
software is being developed.
In my opinion not knowing too much about a subject tends to produce a better
user guide that the user will understand because you always have to keep
asking the question "Why?".
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Where-to-start-tp3489754p3489754.html
Sent from the Documentation mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Where to start||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Login requested
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Where to start
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribute to the Docs Team's blog
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Where to start