[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Fw: [libreoffice-users] Get origin and unit of a page in Draw in a Basic macro
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Fw: [libreoffice-users] Get origin and unit of a page in Draw in a Basic macro
- From: Tom Davies <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 16:01:59 +0000 (GMT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
I think it's amazing that we haven't managed to snaffle Regina into the docs team. She would be a great asset! Possibly as much as Hazel. She tends to give the best answers out of anyone on the Users List and it's usually a sigh of relief when she takes an interest in someone's problem there.
I can't believe she needs help herself for once so any help you could give her would be very much appreciated. When replying please try to do "Reply to all" so that she sees the message.
--- On Sat, 5/11/11, Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
> Subject: [libreoffice-users] Get origin and unit of a page in Draw in a Basic macro
> To: "LO-dev" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Saturday, 5 November, 2011, 13:29
> Hi all,
> I want to set the center of arc, sector or segment with a
> dialog. Currently you can set only the center of the shape
> but not the center of the underlying ellipse in
> Position&Size. The value input should be possible in the
> actual coordinate system of the page. Therefore I need the
> unit and the origin of the coordinate system - that what is
> likely done in the code with getPageOrigin and
> PagePosToLogic/LogicToPagePos. Is there a way to get this
> informations using a Basic macro?
> Kind regards
> (Answers please to email@example.com)
> -- For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived
> and cannot be deleted
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Help with the wiki
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] "how-to" or "howto"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Fw: [MariaDB Announce] MariaDB in Athens, Greece -- 11-13 Nov 2011
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] "how-to" or "howto"