[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?
- From: David Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 11:18:21 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Jean Michel,
If you're wanting to contribute to documentation in French then it
would be a good idea to sign up to the French language lists and
introduce yourself there:
You could also join the localization mailing list:
Those would probably be the best ideas. In any case, thanks for
joining the community. :-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?||jeanmi2403 <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] GS Macro Chapter New Version Ready but....
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Fwd: Bug 39998 - EXTENSIONSWEBSITE Help required "How to Upload"
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Intention to publish Draw Guide today