[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Intention to publish Draw Guide today
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Intention to publish Draw Guide today
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:48:41 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm now back from my latest travels. I propose to publish all the
chapters of the Draw Guide on the wiki today (with links from the
website). When John Cleland is able to update some screenshots in
Chapter 7, we can replace that chapter with the updated one. Publishing
what we've got now takes the pressure off John while making the Draw
Guide available to users. I hope this is okay with everyone.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Intention to publish Draw Guide today||Jean Hollis Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Intention to publish Draw Guide today||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] GS Macro Chapter New Version Ready but....
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Intention to publish Draw Guide today
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Intention to publish Draw Guide today