[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?
- From: jeanmi2403 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I registered on the wiki, and I saw that you are looking for volunteers to
resume / translate / adapt materials for LibreOffice
Ooo user since 2006, I used to:
preparation of training materials
use of spreadsheet and database management training for school ICT
coordinators of the Academy of Créteil
writing macros various (mostly for Writer and Calc) to automate actions on
the basis above
I therefore propose to contribute with my modest participation in the
development of documentation (*in French*!). Including "How to" (How to).
on Open Office:
Jean-Michel (and Google translation.....
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/How-to-participate-tp3250531p3250531.html
Sent from the Documentation mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?||David Nelson <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Fw: [libreoffice-users] minor install/config issues
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Fw: [libreoffice-users] minor install/config issues
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to participate ?