[libreoffice-documentation] Base Tutorial

Mariano Casanova wrote a tutorial for OpenOffice.org Base, which some
people here asked about awhile ago.

I've now put a copy of the PDF on our wiki. Unfortunately, we can't find
the source ODT, so I'll try to contact the author to see if we can get
it. It should be equally useful for users of LibreOffice Base.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/0/02/Base_tutorial.pdf

--Jean