[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] "Record macro" not available?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] "Record macro" not available?
- From: Hal Parker <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 07:02:32 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neither Barbara nor I have been able to access the "Record macro" command on
the Tools > Macros menu. Does anyone know why this is disabled (greyed out)?
And, more importantly, how I can enable it?
I have looked in my settings to see if some option is set to prevent using
this feature, but I can't find anything. Specifically, I looked in Tools >
Options > LibreOffice > Security (and its related dialog) and in File >
Properties > Security, but despite fiddling with some of those settings,
there is no change to the lack of macro recording.
I don't read the other lists, so this may have been discussed on one of
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] "Record macro" not available?||Stefan Weigel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Terminology: "selecting" is not enough!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide reviews
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Barbara D: Writer Guide Master Doc chapter
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] "Record macro" not available?