[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] [Drupal Documentation Needs] Documentation Team needs and Drupal site development
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] [Drupal Documentation Needs] Documentation Team needs and Drupal site development
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:59:55 -0500
- To: email@example.com
As Michael Wheatland posted on the website mailist, the Drupal site is coming along quite well. We are just working on the Drupal site needs for various groups.
Let us know on this thread what your anticipated needs are and/or any wishes that you may have to make your section work better. Michael or I will then update the Drupal Website Development wiki page with your suggestions. (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal/Documentation) with the data (unless you wish to update it yourself).
Try to be as complete as possible. We can still add more wishes later, after the site goes live, but it will probably be busy with other demands on the Drupal Website Devs.
Needed: Please feel free to add any individual team requirements for the final Drupal based website. All requirements should be non-specific. ie. Instead of "a wiki to upload documents to" try "a web based document control system". We care about detailed requirements here rather than proposed solutions.
* Ideas: (add any ideas that you may have; ideas that would allow better work conditions for the design team etc.)
* File formats: (Should the Drupal team take into consideration any file formats for your team? These are mostly for uploading/downloading concerns.)
* Workflows / Procedures:
Drupal Web. Dev. Team member
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Docs for tech writers - first draft posted
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation conference call
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer guide in French
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation conference call