[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions
- From: Frank Esposito <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 07:57:43 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Michael Wheatland
> I am not very fluent in American English.
> In defence many people do not recognise the calibre of the English language
> and do not realise they make an arse of themselves, as a result require a
> likeable counsellor.
> I heard a rumour you were a wilful traveller trying to fulfil a furore with
> the colour of your language, maybe you should go and analyse your arguments
> in an encyclopaedia or maybe it is simply a tricky Manoeuvre on yo*ur
> My mum would be very dissapointed, it is her speciality.
> She and I would be honoured if you would use the Queens English.
> Michael Wheatland :)
> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:51 PM, David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org
> > Hi, :-)
> > General suggestion: would it be a good idea to specify somewhere that,
> > when drafting documentation in English that US spelling is the norm?
> > David Nelson
English documentation should be in International English, not US. When we
produce something for the International community, then an International
language should be used.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions||David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions||Michael Wheatland <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Proofreading of the Getting Started Guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions