[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions
- From: David Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:21:03 +0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
General suggestion: would it be a good idea to specify somewhere that,
when drafting documentation in English that US spelling is the norm?
General question: since it's a wiki, doesn't it make more sense to
have the docs in wiki format rather than ODT?
I may have missed a decision and a reasoning about this, because of
the floods of threads there have been on the various lists over the
past weeks, so could you please excuse me if so and be kind enough to
briefly explain the adopted policies? Thanks if so...
I plan to work through the posted material and do some proofreading.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: General questions and suggestions||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions||Nino Novak <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions||Michael Wheatland <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Docs for Tech Writers - draft posted
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Docs for Tech Writers - question
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] General questions and suggestions