[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Software architecture overview + other design docs
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Software architecture overview + other design docs
- From: "Traduction.BIZ" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:19:57 +0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd like to familiarize myself with the architecture and design of
LibO... In the immediate, I'm curious to find out how to tweak the
"theming" of each app, if this is currently possible.
Normally, software projects do have these kinds of docs. But if such
don't already exist for LibO, I'd be interested in working on some, if
project devs were willing to collaborate...
Any info, tips or comments?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing material from OpenOffice.org
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing material from OpenOffice.org
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing material from OpenOffice.org
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] README_en-US annoyances