Hi Bhimanshu,

you are welcome. The task should be pretty clear: make the shadows awesome. I set-up a GDoc that
lists all needed features plus how the UI would look like, and a reference from Calligra who have
that feature.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q20gfoikNic0zi10_SkZuTr2zlp4XRkfrnlv7tK2Ins

Guess most of the work has to be done behind the scenes. But in the end all users will benefit from
the change.

Cheers,
Heiko

PS: Don't hesitate to comment on the Gdoc or ask.