For your information uri inform me before he closed the repository and the
kde stuff on github wasn't up to date.

But yes in general the png files isn't useful for new contributions and the
origin file is the important stuff. You wouldn't save exe files. The cpp
files are the needed.

Thanks for upload the files.
Andreas kainz