On 07/27/2016 07:40 PM, Pierre Choffardet wrote:
Le 25/07/2016 à 10:01, Pierre Choffardet a écrit :
If I go to the template manager, bellow the picture, it's the real
name of the template. Not the name of the file, but the title of the
template. If you want to change this title, you must open the
template, and then go to :
File -> Properties/Description and the fill the Title as you wish.
(I think there is a problem if two templates have the same Title)
Yes, I think it's a bug here

It wouldnt be classified as a bug if that is how it was before the template manager was redesigned. This would be classified as an enhancement.

Just copy a template file, in the same folder, with a different file name.
In template manager, you will see only one template, because they have
the same title (maybe)

This is correct that it will only show one of the two files, so this is a bug. The likely solution for this is to append the filename to the end of the template title like so, "Template Name (filename.ott)". This would atleast solve the issue of multiple templates having the same title.

Ok, but does it really make sense to show the path in the tooltip?
I mean, you can edit the template via the context menu.

If you feel it does make sense, we can of course change it.

Regards
Samuel
I don't know, this is to be debated but IMHO
1-  Behaviors should be the same with very similar views (start center &
template manager)
The tooltip in the start center gives the full path, and it gives the
title in template manager

The tooltips in the start center and template manager are different, with the template manager tooltip providing the additional information of which category (aka folder) the template is in. I wouldnt agree that the full path should be included in the tooltip, especially not by default, but if we want to facilitate users who want to have it, then an checkbox in the options dialog could be added to enable the feature.

Yousuf