Hi Andreas,
Le 24/01/2016 17:21, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hello Heiko,

Am 24.01.2016 um 11:59 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
On Sunday, 24 January 2016 11:42:44 CET Andreas Mantke wrote:
although we cannot force people to test, we need some tests from
possible contributors and not from migration professionals first. We
need to know, if there is nothing wrong in the work flow from a users
perspective and if there are no (minor) bugs.
What specifically do you want to know? I guess you have tested well that
registration works, if stuff can get uploaded etc. I see some UX confusions
but those are likely to be solved during the migration. In other words, as a
non-contributor in this field I feel overwhelmed by the amount of functions.

I tested the add-on myself, but that's not the same as a test with the
eyes and the work flow of a non-developer (of this add-on). Thus I think
fresh and independent eyes would be of great help.

About the UX issues: maybe you could draft a list and we could discuss
and could sort them out. I think that would be a necessary step before
the web-designer starts working.

I went to the site and here is my feedback:
- on the Home page, only English is listed, will the other available
languages be listed here?
- it is said "A place to upload your extensions" but most of the users
will want to download them
- then I clicked on Extensions, there is only one available for the tests?
- Clicking on Danger signs, there is a mix of languages listed at the
top but if you don't read English, there is no way to head here on the
- If there is more that 10 languages, you have to scroll down a long way
before you arrive to the download part, much too long, isn't it possible
to have a direct link to download?
- once clicked on the version to download, another page open, which is
very long for just one extension, you should be able to download from
the top of the previous page.

Here is a first feedback, if you need me to upload an extension, let me
know.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545