Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> @ 2016-01-23 11:05 CET:

Hello,

Am 10.01.2016 um 22:33 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Hello Andreas, Cor,

Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> @ 2016-01-10 20:03 CET:

Hi,

Am 10.01.2016 um 19:47 schrieb Cor Nouws:
Andreas Mantke wrote on 10-01-16 18:45:
Hi Cor,
the development of the add-ons for the new site (in the revision) is
nearly finished. I had to fix some smaller issues.

But there are some further steps, that had to be done by payed developer:

-- design of the new site
-- content transfer from the current site to the new one
-- adaption of one or two  important external add-ons for Plone 5
Will be great if there is progress on that part too!
It's already budgetted for?
we could tender that after we got some volunteer testers of the current
status. The tester need only to work with the forms.
For the design of the new site, I would strongly suggest to rely on the
designer of the main web site, so that we remain coherent and consistent with
the same design (small variations are of course possible).

When could we start the tendering process (knowing there are two items here,
one being related to design, the other one to the platform development and
migration)?

I'm afraid we could only start with further steps once we got enough
volunteers to test the current development status.

There is self-registration opened since some weeks. It's also possible
to create and play with content on the test website, but nobody has
given the new site a try up to now.

We cannot force people to test the platform :-) So we may want to go ahead
with the tendering process and make sure tests are included in the migration
tender. Does it make sense?

Best,

Charles.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org

--
Charles-H. Schulz Co-founder, The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts Legal details: