Michel, you can't complain that people are using links not posted in a
tdf/libreoffice website and then talk about feedback in a blog of someone
else. Why didn't that person provide feedback to the design mailing list
for example?

It's not the work of the people that work in UI/UX for LibreOffice to dig
through the Internet looking for feedback in obscure blogs. As for the
tools that they prefer to use, I don't see why they should be forced to eat
their own dogfood.
Should they try to incorporate LO as much as possible in their workflow?
Obviously! But if it's detrimental to their productivity then it's better
not to untill it suits them (they then can file bugs and offer feedback on
waht needs to be changed).
No company in the world does that if there's better alternatives out there.
Heck, do you think development of software in Google is done in ChromeOS or
Android? Or that they don't use Windows/MacOS/Linux distros?

People in charge of the UI/UX take into account as much feedback as they
can and that is quite transparent. Just go check the Hangouts minutes.
If lately the UI/UX hasn't been stable maybe it's because it had been
"stable" (more like fossilized) for far too long. There were even loads of
features that weren't exposed in the UI! I think it's more than certain
that as the UI/UX becomes updated that it will be more stated. But in a
piece of software with scheduled releases instead of a "launch when it's
ready" model people will inevitably see changes across the different
releases. As they do for the features that are introduced in each version.

As for Italo complaints, I find them very unfair since he was really
aggressive and even issued threats when he just complained in a really late
stage of the development process for 5.1. Where was his feedback when this
was discussed? Why didn't he provide his feedback earlier? If he wants to
have a bigger participation in the development then maybe he should
participate in the process earlier and not start shouting when there's
already a hard freeze when he could've said something before.

I think there's an issue of people not knowing how to properly leave their
feedback.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Michel RENON <renon@mr-consultant.net>