Hi Florian,

I'm not sure a completely new layout it's truly needed.

Now it's clear, and how I use it only a minor improvements could be fine,
from my point of view.

1- Buttons for select files and directory installation are a bit width in
comparison with the space for the path+file names.
 My propose here, have them in different lines to make possible see the
relevant parts of the file name, specially with long paths.
2- Make the box with file names a drop-down list with the last used.
3- I use the "Create Shortcut" rarely, and show the path and version only
after click the button, could be fine.

Maybe, making the box wider, reducing the high, could do it more
proportioned with the computer's screens, allowing to have e.g. buttons and
file names in the same line. Making the buttons for "Begin download" and
"Star installation" a big square button to the right of their area.

Regards.
Miguel Ángel.