Thanks for keeping up on this, Jay.

On the first glance there are no raw data included, it's still the total
number. For example .uno:SwBackspace with a count of 126376145
(Material_Christoph/OOo Usage Tracking Data/OOo31_Usage_Feedback_Data.ods).

However to classify data with independent variables such as expertise/sex etc.
or rather the question what kind of formatting has been done prior to
.uno:Undo, for instance, we would need that.

Finally I believe it wasn't measured in this way at all. The TDF approach of
using Mozilla's UITelemetry is similar. We wouldn't be able to analyze the
data beyond the question how .uno:Undo was called, i.e. main menu, context
menu, keyboard, or toolbar.