All design sessions are shared on GDrive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6qJrVIa0SAlcFV0Q2lWMmdUcW8
If you need a particular screenshot and in case you don't have Balsamiq at hand I can export what
you want.

Am 08.04.2015 15:56:51, schrieb Sophie:
Hi all,

I was preparing a presentation and wanted to include some of the work
done by the Design team, specifically the comparative analysis and
mockups done by the team, to show how the work is done.
Is there a place where all the links to the available documents are
stored, if not, could it be possible to have one? I've searched the wiki
and it's difficult to scroll the list to find them. It's a very good
example of the collaborative work in the team to show to the world :)
Thanks in advance
Sophie