But first: Happy New Year, everyone!
https://colonelqubit.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/happy-new-year-libreoffice/

THE MIGRATION:

The QA Team and the wonderful admins over at Freedesktop.org have been
working hard to prepare for the migration of our LibreOffice bugs to
TDF infrastructure. I'm happy to announce that we'll begin the
migration on January 24th at 15:00 UTC.

For all kinds of details about the migration (as well as a whimsical
picture of our friendly walrus mascot in his Bugzilla-testing outfit),
point your browser here:
https://colonelqubit.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/mark-your-calendars-libreoffice-bugzilla-migration-is-1-month-away/

QUICK DETAILS:

- Migration Date: January 24th, 2015 at 15:00 UTC

- Migration Duration: Approximately 4-6 hours

- New URL: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

- Purpose: Migration will give us increased flexibility to extend
Bugzilla, integrate other TDF services, and provide granular support
for diverse tools including the Impress Remote and the Document
Liberation Project.

**Please Note**:
For your security, all passwords will be reset as a part of the
migration process. The first time you visit the site, click the
'Forgot Password' link and follow the instructions to set a new
password.

During the migration, Bugzilla will be *inaccessible*, but you may
join us in the #libreoffice-qa channel on Freenode or on the QA
Mailing List at any time during or after the migration for up-to-date
information about our progress. You can also just stop by to say hi!

MORE INFORMATION:

For more information, please see my blog post (above) and the
Migration Userguide:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/TDF_Bugzilla_Proposal/Migration_Userguide#Guide

If you have any questions about the migration, feel free to email me
or the QA mailing list:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Mailing_List

Cheers,
--R