Hi Charles,

I guess you took my words way too personnally. Or I couldn't explain myself clearly enough. So let me rephrase it.

Le 22/12/2014 15:27, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :

Yes, but as you know in French, "criticism is easy, action is more
difficult". So I would have guessed you would have come up with an
actual proposal. Or maybe it was just a warning that you think that it
might lead to problems ?

What I wanted to emphasize it that the cultural difference is very important from a country to another. IOW, what is OK for a Swissman won't do for an Italian and so on. Just /translating/ won't do the trick because the visual aspect of the template is culturally defined and *can't* be translated: it has to be thoroughly rethought which is a whole job by itself.

Any other word is pure verbiage.
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker - Bordeaux